Thursday, February 7, 2013

English Project Freewrite

So far the research that I have done for Project Web has been very general. I have found a few articles and sources that are about my specific top. I need to research and find sources that not only talk about my topic but actually support it as well. Currently I have a few sources but I am looking into definitely finding more so I can have a bigger variety. Majority of my sources are reliable and have credentials there are a few sources that I just used to looked over to have a general understanding. There are a lot more steps for me to take in order for me to reach my ideal project goal. I need to do some pre planning to stay on point and start limiting the main points I want to include and talk about in my actual finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment